I am an experienced Senior Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. Skilled in React, TypeScript, GraphQL, SQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, React Native.I believe that I have a strong ability to adjust rapidly to challenging situations consistently maintaining a "can do" attitude.I am a goal focused person with a strong will to accomplish any assigned project/task with results.I was the Rugby Team Captain at Istanbul Ottomans between 2016 - 2019.I also had several appearances in the Turkish National Rugby Sevens Team.
- Node.js / express / MongoDB
- Jest / Vitest
- Turkish (Native)
- French (Native)
- English (C1)
- German (TELC / B1)
- Spanish (DELE / B1)
I had the privilege to teach young kids from the neighborhood the core values of rugby with some basic training drills.
Teaching class mates some basic french to help them understand the lessons.
- Migrated monoliths to micro-frontend (React,GraphQL,TypeScript)
- Bug fixes , improvements , features and refactoring tickets in our Fleet Admin App
- Refined tickets from Epics in Jira
- Took ownership of several new features in the app: such as Vehicle Creation Flow , Documents Page , Contracts Page.
- ECB API Status Page design and implementation with React / Redux / SASS
- ECB Style Guidelines implementation with React / SASS
- ECB Space Portal implementation with React / Redux / SASS
- Bug fixes and new feature implementations in the customer portal of Tiger Facility Services
- Code refactoring in the legacy codebase of Tiger Facility Services blog/website
- Refactored shared components for reusability.
- Built hybrid cross-platform apps from various mockups.
- Established compatibility with third party software products by developing program for modification and integration.
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
- Collaborated with clients from concept through final delivery of product or service.